Aspen Consulting Team works with families who are facing complex challenges of owning and managing a family business together. Our highly experienced team helps families restore trust and communication, rebuild positive relationships, and protect the family business for generations to come.
By listening and learning about strengths and challenges in the family business, our team helps families explore and implement solutions to difficult situations and identify areas for interpersonal, organizational, and spiritual growth. As a result, the business can grow and prosper from one generation to the next.
A breakage in family trust and communication causes approximately 70% of family businesses to fail within three generations.* Aspen Consulting Team is passionate about helping family businesses lay the foundation for a successful future and long-lasting harmony among family members.
Together, we will create a Plan for Success – an action strategy – that clearly outlines the issues to be resolved, goals to be achieved, and actions to be implemented. We’ll help your family:
- Untangle unhealthy personal and family dynamics
Improve communication skills among family members
Resolve conflicts and concerns that block success
Set and reach realistic goals
Make positive changes that last
Achieve greater personal and professional productivity
We offer consultations that serve three areas:
- Individuals – Gain greater insight into your intra-personal, relational, familial, and professional dynamics and set realistic personal and career goals.
- Family System – Understand family psychological patterns in order to resolve concerns and plan for healthy interaction and value preservation.
- Business System – Planning and preparation for future leaders so that they can sustain financial growth.
Aspen Consulting Team specializes in family business succession planning, conflict and crisis management and resolution, and family business strategy. We’re experts at bridging the gap between families and the tools that will help their business and relationships thrive.
Contact us to learn more about partnering together.
* (The Economist, June, 2001; The Williams Group, “Preparing Heirs” 2003)